Thursday, September 17, 2009

Beginning the Grand Tour

I've been away from the computer for awhile now, but it's time for the blogging to start up again. We're in Thessaloniki now, and I've had a few days to recover from our travels. Have been going through the photos, and I warn you, there are zillions. I'll work on getting some posts up soon. This first one is for our stop over in London (Luton) between Glasgow and Vienna.

We stayed at the Easy Hotel for the night (side project of EasyJet, our airline). Small room, no window, and this was our bathroom pod - shower, sink, toilet all in one.

Looking out through the window at a nice restrauant next door.

That's it for shots of wonderful Luton. Next post Vienna.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristie
    Good to see you back online. We really enjoyed sharing your adventures through your blogging. Keep it up.
    Chris and Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the colours in the bathroom (yes, i know i'm in the minority here)...and the 'all-in-one' bathroom concept reminds me of my korean days :-)

    ...and ya, what mom said...

    ReplyDelete